The Training School (original name of Homer Pittard Campus School) plays a vital part in the program of teacher training carried on by the State Teachers College (originally located near where Central Magnet School is today), Murfreesboro. The school, composed of more than four hundred children of grades one through nine, has three objectives; first, to teach by the best methods the boys and girls who attend; second, to train college students for the teaching profession; and third, to render assistance to teachers already in service. The faculty of the Training School in cooperation with the State Department of Education and the State Department of Conservation has filmed this cross-section of the work being done with the hope that it may be of some aid to teachers in the field. Filmed in 1930. NOTE: THIS VIDEO HAS NO AUDIO.